Monday, January 14, 2013

Fashionista Challenge #11

Welcome to a new challenge Fashionista fans!

Its time for Challenge # 11

 and our first challenge for 2013!



The theme this challenge is to use

RED as your main color...

simple as that!

This challenge will run 2 weeks with 1 week of voting

then we will be back to our normal schedule of

3 weeks of challenge and 1 week of voting.

Our fabby sponsors are VannaBea


Hello, my name is Savannah LaDuke. I am a stay at home mother and enjoy every bit of it. My daughter is the world to me and she defiantly keeps things interesting. I am also the proud owner of a purebred Cocker Spaniel. I have a huge love for drawing and I’ve finally been able to draw on this love and make it into a business. I do it because I love it and it has a huge place in my life. My pen and paper are where I go to think, to indulge and to relax.

and 


Welcome to the Ribbon Girl - to help your craft budget go further we always sell our buttons, flowers, diamantes, pearls, flatbacks, crystal stems, charms and embellishments in small quantities so you can mix and match with more choice! Seam binding is sold in 5 metre bundles. Divine Bakers Twine and button twine in 10 metre bundles. All of our beautiful ribbon and lace is sold by the metre and when you need more than one, we supply in a continuous length whenever possible
Much thanks to the gals over there for contacting us to become a
regular monthly sponsor of Fashionista!

The Design Team's inspirational creations...
A little bit of sad news that Suzie is going to be leaving our active DT on a temporary basis
but fortunately will be staying behind the scenes to help with 
keeping the blog
updated and we hope to have her back active on the team later in 2013!

And a great BIG welcome to our newest DT members !!!


 

Charlotte






Lisbeth



Christy

Nancie Quah


nnalorac
and our newest member joining us is

Celine










7 comments:

  1. Hi! 2 things... Love your challenges. Is it okay to enter a die cut project or do I have to use a digi or stamped image? Also... I entered my project with the blue button, but don't see it showing up. Here's my link... Thanks! :) Janis
    66cricket at gmail dot com
    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2013/01/girls-night-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! Designers, you are each so talented! These projects are FABULOUS! So glad I was able to play along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Fancy card cards. And love the RED theme. Thaks for sharing the DT cards and for hosting this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific inspiration! Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Sketch, Lovely DT work and thanks for a great Challenge. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work from the DT...wonderful coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautifully colored and designed Red Hots your DTMs have created! Wow! Thanks for hosting your Dominant Red challenge, and for the opportunity of seeing many other bloggers' cards! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete