Monday, December 10, 2012

Fashionista Challenge #10


Good Morning Fashionista Fans

and welcome to

Challenge #10 Winter
We would like to see you create using a

any theme as long as you have a winter theme.

This challenge will run just a bit longer than normal

 to cover holiday vacations.

Our fabulous sponsors this challenge are



Digi and rubber stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations! 
The creator, the artist, the man: KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercrafts world.  His signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pinup babes, sweet 'n sassy girls, cool rockin' dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more at KennyKDownloads.com.

and

Welcome to the Ribbon Girl - to help your craft budget go further we always sell our buttons, flowers, diamantes, pearls, flatbacks, crystal stems, charms and embellishments in small quantities so you can mix and match with more choice! Seam binding is sold in 5 metre bundles. Divine Bakers Twine and button twine in 10 metre bundles. All of our beautiful ribbon and lace is sold by the metre and when you need more than one, we supply in a continuous length whenever possible
Much thanks to the gals over there for contacting us to become a
regular monthly spopnsor of Fashionista!

and our voting prize winner
Hello, my name is Savannah LaDuke. I am a stay at home mother and enjoy every bit of it. My daughter is the world to me and she defiantly keeps things interesting. I am also the proud owner of a purebred Cocker Spaniel. I have a huge love for drawing and I’ve finally been able to draw on this love and make it into a business. I do it because I love it and it has a huge place in my life. My pen and paper are where I go to think, to indulge and to relax.
Here are the DT's fabby creations for your inspiration...

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge and all the fab DT inspiration! All the creations are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Kenny K!! Smiles..
    A Fabulous theme and absolutely amazing creations from everyone.
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    thanks for the challenge. Fabulous design team creations.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing line-up...great inspiration! Happy Holidays to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting your Winter Challenge, and for providing such marvelous (and cute) inspirational pieces for the rest of us. It has been enjoyable visiting many of the blogs. ((holiday hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back to share one of my DominoART creations! Happy Holidays everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful DT cards ladies.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Winter Challenge. Love all the DT creations...especially the Kenny K shopper, I have that image, but haven't used her yet. I'm now inspired to color her up and create. Have a Merry and Bright Holiday.

    ReplyDelete